Thursday, March 28, 2013

Why quit smoking?

TOO MANY REASONS TO QUIT


There are many reasons to quit smoking, during my experience as a smoker, I have found several of them :
- DEATH
- MONEY
- ADDICTION 
- HEALTH
- BAD SMALL
- BREATHLESSNESS
Why we want to destroy our lives?

Has always bothered me the fact that this vice had controlled my whole person: Every morning I used to jump through hoops to smoke the first cigarette, I have become a slave to coffee and to a  negative habit that has worsened over the years. I've been addicted under every point of view and I was also aware of how it was employed also my emotional stability: my happiness was closely linked to addiction caused by cigarettes. I could not eat that soon I had to smoke as well as any intellectual or work activity included a break of "smoke". In short, a real "crap" to which I decided to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment